This is a bizarre and sad story. A guy working on one of Mel Gibson’s homes hung himself. None of Mel’s family was living there, and it sounds like it was ruled a suicide:
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ a construction worker committed suicide at Mel Gibson’s house today.
It happened at Mel’s Agoura Hills home — near Malibu. The construction worker was 47-years-old. We’re told he hanged himself.
The Sheriff’s substation in Lost Hills took the call at 8:07 AM — that’s the same station where Mel was taken after his DUI arrest in 2006.
Mel was not at the house when the body was discovered. A law enforcement source says no one from Gibson’s family was living at the house — it is currently under heavy construction.
I hope this guy’s family can find some peace. At least there was no one living in the home, but can you imagine going back to a house where someone killed themselves? That sounds so selfish in a way, but that’s the type of situation where you feel creepy living there afterwards.
Written by Celebitchy
- Zach Galifianakis is awesome [Buzzfeed]
- Prince at the Billboard Music Awards [D-Listed]
- Bieber’s Billboard look [Go Fug Yourself]
- Married to Medicine recap [Reality Tea]
- Celebrity first marriages [Pajiba]
- The last Mad Men baffled a lot of people [Lainey]
- Karolina Kurkova’s crazy hot dress [Moe Jackson]
- Jennifer Garner on set [Popsugar]
- Kitten vs. Lizard [CDAN]
- Doetzen Kroes’ great butt [Celebslam]
- Shameless star Jeremy Allen White [OMG Blog]
- RIP Ray Manzarek [Bossip]