It looks like last night’s BET awards were a really big event. Now I kind of regret not watching, so, my bad. Let’s see – in addition to the Chris Brown junk, Kanye West made a comeback performance, and Beyonce, Alicia Keys and Crake were some of the big winners of the evening. Queen Latifah hosted. Oh, and Eminem was there too – he performed with Keshia Cole, then performed “Not Afraid.” John Legend got the Humanitarian Award. For more details and photos, BET has a gallery, and All Hip Hop has a solid recap.
Now, onto the fashion. First of all, seriously, what is up with Jada Pinkett Smith? These days she’s just looking hard and mean.
I guess Fergie is telling us that she’s not leaving the Peas? Because that’s not what her body language is saying at all.
What is Vivica A. Fox even doing these days? Well, at least she got bangs, you know?
I think Alicia Keys might be having some real issues dressing her pregnant body. This dress is nice, but I’m not sure she should have performed in it. It looks like we’re on the verge of seeing vadge.
She also performed in this… yikes:
I like Ciara’s dress, but I bet it was hot as hell.
Jaden Pinkett Smith, movie star. Oh, and Willow looks amazing again!
Kanye is so crazy.
I could eat John Legend up with a spoon. His dimples are killing me.
Eminem looks good. Healthy. His color looks great.
Drake has a really nice smile. I don’t really know much about him, but he’s a cutie.
Nick Cannon looked nice in his suit. Mariah didn’t come with him. She was probably at home, eating bacon.
Written by Kaiser
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]