Brad Pitt’s reveals that he’s an adoring father in an upcoming Newsweek interview. He also makes it clear that he and Angelina plan to adopt again:
He told Newsweek magazine being a father had made him more of an activist on issues such as child poverty.
“Whether you have them or adopt them, they’re all blood,” Pitt said of his brood. “And the funniest people I’ve ever met.”
The 42-year-old added: “I look at Zahara and imagine what her life could have been.
“You want to grab as many of these kids in your arms as you can.
“They need our help, and we should be doing more.”
He sounds a lot like Angelina, and he should credit her with his activism, but at least she was a good influence on him. He would be probably be bitching about the rabbits in his front yard if he was still with Aniston.
Here are pictures of Pitt’s lovely modernist home from the July, 2006 issue of Elle Decoration courtesy of Just Jared. His interest in saving the world may be due to Angelina, but his love of architecture is entirely his own, and the man has excellent taste.
Written by Celebitchy
- Zach Galifianakis is awesome [Buzzfeed]
- Prince at the Billboard Music Awards [D-Listed]
- Bieber’s Billboard look [Go Fug Yourself]
- Married to Medicine recap [Reality Tea]
- Celebrity first marriages [Pajiba]
- The last Mad Men baffled a lot of people [Lainey]
- Karolina Kurkova’s crazy hot dress [Moe Jackson]
- Jennifer Garner on set [Popsugar]
- Kitten vs. Lizard [CDAN]
- Doetzen Kroes’ great butt [Celebslam]
- Shameless star Jeremy Allen White [OMG Blog]
- RIP Ray Manzarek [Bossip]