Teri Hatcher doesn’t have delusions of grandeur like Eva Longwhoria. She says that “Desperate Housewives” is her “dream job” and that she isn’t trying to make the move to the big screen:
She says, “Apparently there was a rumor going around about me wanting to leave ‘Desperate Housewives’ to do movies. It’s not true. I had to laugh because ‘Desperate Housewives’ is my dream job. I couldn’t have a better-suited role for me to play.
“I work with people I like and respect. I have a seven-minute commute. I have plenty of time to spend with my daughter. And it’s as steady a job as Hollywood can offer. Why would I mess with any of that?”
It’s pretty smart of her to realize where her bread and butter come from.
She looks like she ditching the anorexic look that is so last season and has gained a few essential pounds. It’s hip to be fat now, and stars like Victoria Beckham are in denial.
Written by Celebitchy
- True Blood premiere party photos [Buzzfeed]
- Who went to Courtney Cox’s birthday dinner? [Lainey]
- Guy freaks out at Wendy’s [D-Listed]
- Fug or Fab: Amy Adams [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of New Jersey recap [Reality Tea]
- Community’s Dan Harmon apologizes [Pajiba]
- Ozzy and Sharon are back together [Evil Beet]
- Matt Latner wedding photos [Popsugar]
- Kanye West’s mistress changes her story [CDAN]
- Kate Moss is drunk [Celebslam]
- Maniac film review [Moe Jackson]
- Texas mom runs over carjacker [Starcasm]