Britney Spears is staying in a hotel while her husband, Kevin Federline, is at the couples’ mansion with his ex, Shar Jackson and his kids from their relationship:
A friend reveals: “Things are far from rosy. They’re trying to make it work but there are still issues that need addressing.
“Britney’s got to be calm for the birth of her second child, so she’s taking time out from their problems and giving herself some space.”
To make matters worse, Shar and Kevin are rumored to be planning a duet together! Britney was said to be enraged a few months ago when Shar recorded her own version of Britney’s “Chaotic,” with Kevin’s blessing. This latest news had got to annoy her. How much will it take before she breaks up with him and reclaims her life?
Britney and Kevin were said to be using a $1,000 an hour relationship counselor, but how much is it going to help if they’re never together?
In Justin Timberlake’s new GQ article, he either slams or supports Britney depending on which quote the press wants to focus on. He said he was dissapointed that she didn’t stick up for him after their breakup, but that she deserves more lenient treatment by the press:
“I feel bad for her. We all make mistakes. We all came from the same school, with Christina, myself, Britney.”
It doesn’t sound like Timberlake is going to come to Britney’s rescue. Now that Perry is helping her out again, maybe she’ll get the courage she needs to stand on her own. I’m not going to hold my breath, though.
Picture from Breatheheavy.com.
Written by Celebitchy
- True Blood premiere party photos [Buzzfeed]
- Who went to Courtney Cox’s birthday dinner? [Lainey]
- Guy freaks out at Wendy’s [D-Listed]
- Fug or Fab: Amy Adams [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of New Jersey recap [Reality Tea]
- Community’s Dan Harmon apologizes [Pajiba]
- Ozzy and Sharon are back together [Evil Beet]
- Matt Latner wedding photos [Popsugar]
- Kanye West’s mistress changes her story [CDAN]
- Kate Moss is drunk [Celebslam]
- Maniac film review [Moe Jackson]
- Texas mom runs over carjacker [Starcasm]