Lindsay Lohan is merely hours away from being released from the Betty Ford clinic. I think it was supposed to happen tomorrow, but some sources are now saying Lindsay is going to leave on Tuesday morning or something. Whatever – SOON. Soon the crackhead will be back on the street. Soon the crack hustle will commence. Soon babies will be clipped and cars will be hijacked, and Samantha Ronson will be stalked. SOON.
In the meantime, Lindsay decided to tweet this little message:
[From Lindsay’s Twitter]
Yes, she must be healed! SHE’S QUOTING GANDHI. Bitch. Mohandas Gandhi (called “Mahatma” or “The Great One” by his Indian supporters) was a great man, a politician, a philosopher, and most importantly, a pragmatist. I’ve never really sat around thinking “I wonder what Gandhi would think about Lindsay Lohan’s crack hustle?” but now that she’s quoting him, I’m forced to consider it. Maybe Gandhi scholars will disagree, but I tend to think Gandhi’s reaction when faced with the Blohan family would be utter horror and disgust. He fought to bring independence and peace to India, and now some violent, brain-damaged crackhead is quoting him like her fake-sobriety has made her wise beyond her years? Ugh.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
Posted in Lindsay Lohan
- Brad Pitt & Jimmy Fallon yodel [Pajiba]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt got her baby daddy a job [Lainey]
- D-Listed's comments are back! [D-Listed]
- What is Eva Longoria wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of OC recap [Reality Tea]
- A candidate for next Taylor Swift boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Vintage gossip: Ava Gardner [Evil Beet]
- Popular celebrity baby names [Popsugar]
- Emma Roberts looking scrawny [Popoholic]
- Bear gets right next to guy in tree! [CDAN]
- Melissa Joan Hart and Ryan Reynolds? [Celebslam]
- Mariah Carey poses in monokini [Starcasm]