Here’s Ben Affleck getting annoyed at the paparazzi while out getting froyo in Santa Monica yesterday with his wife Jennifer Garner and their oldest daughter Violet, five. Ben is sporting a beard that we also saw during his family vacation in Hawaii over the holidays. (Photos are here. While Garner rocked a red bikini we sadly didn’t get to see Ben without his shirt on.)
I finally saw The Town over the holidays and I have to say I was blown away. Kaiser says that Affleck is a better director than he is an actor. He did play a meaty role that he might not have been able to score on his own, but we also have to give him credit for stepping aside and letting his costars, like Jeremy Renner and Jon Hamm, shine. I thought he did an excellent job, and I also found my girlhood (ok, early 20s) crush on Ben renewed. The guy is gorgeous and there’s something troubled about him, or maybe he just played that character with such subtly that I found myself thinking he was playing himself. I like Ben and I’d love to see him get an Oscar nom for best director. That’s really where his talent lies, but he’s a decent actor too.
Does he work that beard though? Hell no, the guy has a gorgeous face. Maybe he’s trying to go incognito given how much the paparazzi hound him and his family. It doesn’t look like it’s working. Shave it, Ben!
Also, how cute are those glasses on Violet?
Written by Celebitchy
- True Blood premiere party photos [Buzzfeed]
- Who went to Courtney Cox’s birthday dinner? [Lainey]
- Guy freaks out at Wendy’s [D-Listed]
- Fug or Fab: Amy Adams [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of New Jersey recap [Reality Tea]
- Community’s Dan Harmon apologizes [Pajiba]
- Ozzy and Sharon are back together [Evil Beet]
- Matt Latner wedding photos [Popsugar]
- Kanye West’s mistress changes her story [CDAN]
- Kate Moss is drunk [Celebslam]
- Maniac film review [Moe Jackson]
- Texas mom runs over carjacker [Starcasm]