As I’ve mentioned before, Blake Lively’s boobs are the face of Chanel’s Mademoiselle handbag line – the first ad is below, and it’s pretty basic. Still, Blake being associated with such a high-end luxury brand definitely helps her image, and it ups her credibility as a “Fashion Girl”. Plus, we get all of these marvelous photos of her at events for Chanel, with Karl Lagerfeld. Blake loves every minute of it. The Kaiser does NOT.
Anyway, these particular photos are from the Chanel event over the weekend during Paris Fashion Week. Blake got time off of Gossip Girl and was all over Paris to shill Chanel. This white and silver outfit is Chanel too – I actually like the ensemble, and it looks nice on Blake, but I totally see what many commenters have noted about Blake: she’s pretty, but it’s in a very plain way. She looks like a cheerleader, or just some random blonde that Lagerfeld pulled out of a mall. Plus, she’s losing too much weight. Where I used to think she had one of the best bodies of any of the young fashion girls, she’s really beginning to look much too thin for my taste.
Photos courtesy of Fame.
Written by Kaiser
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]