Let me be honest here, I only watched 1/2 of this. It’s not terrible, but it’s terribly trite. K-Fed uses every cliche in the book. He’s the high-roller, getting into the club that only admits women while normal guys are turned away. A sillouhette of a hot woman dances in the background, and he shows off that expensive watch that he bought without asking Britney’s permission. The rhymes are lame and K-Fed is lamer.
“The lifestyle, the rich livin’, the fast cars. Don’t hate ’cause I’m a superstar.”
The intro sequence features the fake cover of a magazine Kevin has said that he and Britney want to start called “The Real.” They want to counter the “lies” about celebrities published in the tabloids.
You can download Kevin and Britney’s skit on the VMAs last night from BreatheHeavy.com. It wouldn’t work for me, but maybe you’ll have better luck.
Written by Celebitchy
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]