I was going to do some individual posts about Comic-Con and all of the odd fashion choices and cute boys that were swirling around, but I decided to just split this junk up into two posts – Fashion and Cute Boys (better knows as Hot Guy Comic-Con, which I’ll do in a moment). Last night was the Comic-Con premiere of Cowboys & Aliens, and Olivia Wilde chose this… oddly funereal black lace Dolce & Gabbana gown. I don’t understand putting on this kind of heavy, lacy, black mourning garb for a summer premiere at Comic-Con. I don’t understand the super-heavy makeup choice either – while I don’t care for Olivia in general, I think she’s much prettier with more natural makeup (and minus the bangs trauma, so that’s a plus).
Next up: Ginnifer Goodwin in a radioactive-yellow dress by Roksanda Ilincic. Um. I think Ginnifer is cute as a button, but this dress is so bright, and yellow isn’t necessarily her color. But I kind of like that she went so bold.
Freida Pinto at the press conference for The Immortals, designer unknown. Cute and appropriate for a photo call.
Jessica Biel and Kate Beckinsale promoting the Total Recall remake. Both look pretty happy to be amongst the nerds, but I think Biel is a little “too happy”. I’ve never really noticed before how they could be sisters. As for the fashion – Kate is wearing Tibi, and Biel wore this odd, unflattering Christina Cota belly shirt and Aldo shorts. What is this, 1994?
But my new favorite photos are these, from the Snow White press conference/photo call. Both Kristen Stewart (Lip-biting Snow White) and Charlize Theron (haughty Evil Queen) look fine and appropriate. Both my body-language expertise (non-existent) says that Charlize and K-Stew kind of hate each other. Well, Charlize just looks like “This lip-biting bitch.” K-Stew looks more like “Wha?”
Photos courtesy of WENN & Fame.
Written by Kaiser
- Brad Pitt & Jimmy Fallon yodel [Pajiba]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt got her baby daddy a job [Lainey]
- D-Listed's comments are back! [D-Listed]
- What is Eva Longoria wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of OC recap [Reality Tea]
- A candidate for next Taylor Swift boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Vintage gossip: Ava Gardner [Evil Beet]
- Popular celebrity baby names [Popsugar]
- Emma Roberts looking scrawny [Popoholic]
- Bear gets right next to guy in tree! [CDAN]
- Melissa Joan Hart and Ryan Reynolds? [Celebslam]
- Mariah Carey poses in monokini [Starcasm]