I’ve lost count of how many times we’ve talked about LeAnn Rimes and her goal in life, Operation: Thinner Than Brandi. Ever since Eddie Cibrian began slipping LeAnn the Cibridong on the regular, LeAnn has been on a quest to remake herself into the very image of Brandi Glanville, Eddie’s ex-wife and perhaps his female ideal as far as body types go. That’s what we keep hearing – that Eddie is behind the rapid slender-izing of LeAnn, because he likes his women bony, with bolt-ons. LeAnn’s special project has been going well, and she seems very proud of her bones, twit-pic-ing bikini photos of herself regularly.
So now that Eddie has a job and he actually gets to speak to promote his new show (The Playboy Club), he was finally asked what HE thinks about LeAnn’s body purge. He was actually pretty sweet about it, telling Extra that “I think she looks wonderful. She is very healthy, and to me — perfect.” He also told Extra that he and LeAnn work out together regularly and “she really loves to work out. If I had my preference, I’d rather go outside and play basketball or golf.” Here’s video of the interview – by the way, how lucky is it for LeAnn that Eddie’s main female costar is a lesbian? Amber Heard isn’t interested in the Cibridong. I bet LeAnn is still worried, though.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]