Yesterday, we previewed Megan Fox’s appearance on the September cover of Amica Magazine, an Italian publication. In that post, I noted that in recent photos of Megan, she looks like she’s put on some weight. Nothing drastic or anything, she just doesn’t look so slim and bony, like she did before. If anything, I think Megan looks wonderful with an extra ten to fifteen pounds – it fills out her face a bit, and makes the tweaking look softer. These are new photos of Megan from the set of This Is Forty yesterday – you can see her weight gain even more in these pics, I think.
Previously, Megan’s trainer has claimed that Megan has never had an eating disorder, and that she just has crazy metabolism and she struggles to put on weight. Of course, Megan has a history of saying quite the opposite – in past interviews, she’s claimed that when she needs to put on weight, she just binges on sweets, and when asked if she had an eating disorder, she gave a non-committal non-confirmation.
Of course, in the Amica interview, Megan once again claimed something different – she said, “For a year and a half, until about four months ago, I followed a strict vegan diet based on raw fruits and vegetables, no bread, sugar and coffee. But I had lost too much weight. So now I eat a bit of everything. I train three times a week doing circuit training with my trainer Harvey Pasternak.” She also disrespects Marilyn Monroe and says that MM was bipolar and a “negative energy” that Megan didn’t want in her life, and that’s why Megan was getting rid of that gaudy MM tattoo.
Anyway, I still say the extra weight looks good on Megan. Her body reminds me of Kristen Stewart’s – you can tell that both of them are going to have weight struggles in their 30s, when their “skinny” metabolism goes to hell.
Photos courtesy of Pacific Coast News.
Written by Kaiser
- Harry Styles & Kimberly Stewart going strong [Lainey]
- Demi Moore’s new man is gross [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Emma Stone [Go Fug Yourself]
- Arrest warrant issued for Jenelle Evans [Reality Tea]
- Only God Forgives review [Pajiba]
- Hugh Jackman, scooter master [Buzzfeed]
- Who does Drew Barrymore call her sister? [Evil Beet]
- Cannes couples past and present [Popsugar]
- Arrested Development supercut [CDAN]
- Lea Michele’s see through skirt [Celebslam]
- Cheating wife’s lover escapes out of window [Movin925]
- Joe Francis is crazy [Starcasm]