These are new photos of Victoria Beckham and baby Harper Seven Beckham in New York City. Posh is preparing for New York Fashion Week, of course, and she’ll probably be out and about for Fashion’s Night Out, which has already started and will continue throughout the weekend. There were lots of celebrities doing events last night, but I don’t see any photos of Posh – so maybe she’s waiting for the bigger events tomorrow night. Plus, baby’s first Fashion Week! Harper looks thrilled, right? Am I the only one who can see signs of both David and Victoria in little Harper? I think she’s already an interesting blend of her parents, looks-wise.
Anyway, should we talk about how Victoria is already back to a size zero? People have been talking about it all week, ever since Posh and Seven have started to get pap’d on the regular. Victoria is back to wearing form-fitting clothes, and it’s evident that she lost the baby weight instantly. A few days ago, she even went out in leather pants! Ugh. An insider told Us Weekly that Posh is already back to a zero, officially. And another source says that Posh is “obsessed with working out” and that she spends hours on the treadmill, running 4 to 5 miles a day. She’s also dieting. And breastfeeding. Even a slipped disc didn’t slow down her weight loss – she wore flats for maybe two days, and then after that, it was back to Louboutins and Choos. Oh, Posh. How soon until she gets Harper into a pair of baby heels?
Photos courtesy of Pacific Coast News.
Written by Kaiser
Posted in Victoria Beckham
- True Blood premiere party photos [Buzzfeed]
- Who went to Courtney Cox’s birthday dinner? [Lainey]
- Guy freaks out at Wendy’s [D-Listed]
- Fug or Fab: Amy Adams [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of New Jersey recap [Reality Tea]
- Community’s Dan Harmon apologizes [Pajiba]
- Ozzy and Sharon are back together [Evil Beet]
- Matt Latner wedding photos [Popsugar]
- Kanye West’s mistress changes her story [CDAN]
- Kate Moss is drunk [Celebslam]
- Maniac film review [Moe Jackson]
- Texas mom runs over carjacker [Starcasm]