Much like the Toronto Film Festival premiere of The Ides of March, for last night’s LA premiere, George Clooney made his girlfriend Stacy Keibler walk the red carpet separately. I don’t know why it’s so hard for George and Stacy to just walk the red carpet together, but maybe it has something to do with George wanting to get handsy with Ryan Gosling on the carpet? No! The Ides of March is Clooney’s baby, having co-written it, directed it, produced it and starring in it. So Clooney had to be business-like on the carpet, and make sure that there were lots of photos of him solo, and with his young star. I really think Clooney sees himself in Ryan. I personally hope Clooney is wrong.
But as for Keibler, I can see the change in her now that she’s Clooney’s official girl. In Toronto, she was totally busted, wearing an “Armani” dress that looked like a stripper’s cover-up, and putting her hair in the strangest bird’s nest bun I’ve ever seen. Well, Clooney must have realized that his girl was style-deficient, so he bought her some new stylists and such. I’m not saying this is the best look on her, or that she doesn’t still have a busted look, but I’m saying that she’s improving since Toronto. This dress doesn’t fit right at the bust and shoulders, but it’s better. The makeup and the hair – much, much better. I’m also giving both George and Stacy credit for something: she looks like she eats real food on a regular basis, and I appreciate that Clooney seems to like girls who eat, you know?
Sidenote: Has she always had those boobs? Or are they new? I’m now almost positive that Clooney bought Elisabetta Canalis some new boobs right before they split, just like he did with Sarah Larson. Are new boobs his going-away present?
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]