What it is about Rolling Stone journalists that gets celebrities and musicians to admit they love smoking herb? Pete Doherty injected, smoked and snorted a cocktail of drugs during a Rolling Stone interview, and John Mayer revealed in an interview that he smokes pot and drinks hard liquor.
Ryan Phillipe told Rolling Stone that his ultimate dream is to move to the Caribbean and smoke pot all day. He also says he was completely wasted during his wife Reese Witherspoon’s win at the Golden Globes, having gotten drunk with Shirley MacLaine agead of time:
Now maybe I haven’t lived a celebrity lifestyle and have no idea how much stress it is to have so much money and lead an exciting life, but it seems pretty boring to me to live in the Caribbean for more than a week’s vacation. If that’s what Ryan Phillipe wants to do in 20 years we know who has all the ambition in the Witherspoon-Phillipe family.
I made that header image for another story about Reese denying that she and Ryan were having trouble because he was jealous of her skyrocketing career. It turns out she was probably right, because he wants to bum around the Caribbean and not bother working at all.
Written by Celebitchy
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]