Nicole Kidman’s lips are attacking the world. I swear, the lip injections are getting out of control. What’s worse is, like Botox, lip injections are something you have to maintain, correct? Like you have to go in once a month and get your lips re-inflated. So Nicole Kidman makes a conscious choice, month after month after month to not only have a forehead that resembled marble, but to get THAT done to her lips. Rough.
But her body looked good. And I really do like this Jean Paul Gaultier gown, even though it looks heavy as hell and she sort of resembled a steel beam. Maybe that was the look she was going for? “I want to look like an embellished steel beam. With inflated lips!” Yes, Ms. Kidman.
By the way, Nicole’s lips aren’t just content to attack from cushiony positions in America and Australia. No, Nicole is going to India. Allegedly, maybe. She’s in talks to star in Rumi Jaffery’s Gali Gali Mein Chor Hai, in a role that was originally offered to Shakira. This is what happened the last time Nicole tried to “go Bollywood”:
Photos courtesy of PR Photos.
Written by Kaiser
- Brad Pitt & Jimmy Fallon yodel [Pajiba]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt got her baby daddy a job [Lainey]
- D-Listed's comments are back! [D-Listed]
- What is Eva Longoria wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of OC recap [Reality Tea]
- A candidate for next Taylor Swift boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Vintage gossip: Ava Gardner [Evil Beet]
- Popular celebrity baby names [Popsugar]
- Emma Roberts looking scrawny [Popoholic]
- Bear gets right next to guy in tree! [CDAN]
- Melissa Joan Hart and Ryan Reynolds? [Celebslam]
- Mariah Carey poses in monokini [Starcasm]