Patrick Dempsey noticed that a Grey’s Anatomy crewmember looked pale, and he asked him what was wrong. The man said that he felt dizzy, but that he would be ok shortly. Dempsey told him that he was calling an ambulance right away, and it’s a good thing, because the guy had a life-threatening blood clot in his leg!
That must be the “deep vein thrombosis” that you hear so much about when you’re dealing with all the other crap that goes along with flying commercial.
Not only does Dempsey come to the defense of his costars – he saves lives with his quick thinking!
Dempsey’s costar T.R. Knight has come out as a proud gay man, much to the dismay of women everywhere. It is thought that the of story Isaiah Washington choking Dempsey and calling another cast member a “faggot” prompted him to come out.
Pictures from Greys-Anatomy.com
Written by Celebitchy
- Brad Pitt & Jimmy Fallon yodel [Pajiba]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt got her baby daddy a job [Lainey]
- D-Listed's comments are back! [D-Listed]
- What is Eva Longoria wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of OC recap [Reality Tea]
- A candidate for next Taylor Swift boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Vintage gossip: Ava Gardner [Evil Beet]
- Popular celebrity baby names [Popsugar]
- Emma Roberts looking scrawny [Popoholic]
- Bear gets right next to guy in tree! [CDAN]
- Melissa Joan Hart and Ryan Reynolds? [Celebslam]
- Mariah Carey poses in monokini [Starcasm]