I’m still in love with the darker shade of brown that Jessica Biel has been rocking for months. Honestly, her hair dye is my favorite thing about this extremely bland and aggressively ambitious girl. These are photos from an event last night benefiting “water.” That’s all. While searching for the name of the event, I found only this – the “6th Annual Charity Ball benefiting charity: water.” Jessica has done charity work for water charities before, but I seem to remember those charities had jazzier names. “charity: water” isn’t really eye-catching.
The dude with Jessica in these photos is named Scott Harrison, and I guess he runs “charity: water.” He’s kind of cute – he looks kind of like Bob Hope squished together with a teddy bear. Considering Jessica thinks Justin Timberlake’s jock is the best she can do, I wouldn’t mind Jessica having a torrid affair with a normal, decent-looking guy like Scott at all.
As for Jessica’s dress – it’s Valentino. And when the flashes hit it, you can see right through the tiered, gauzy skirt, which is super-tacky. But I just don’t like these kinds of over-worked, fussy, lacy dresses on younger girls. I don’t like them on older girls, either, but younger girls are choosing these fussy, old-lady, widow-wear more and more. Jessica looks like she’s draped in a black doily. Bad.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]