I’ve lost count of how many times Gisele Bundchen has been to the Met Gala. I only started paying attention when she and Tom Brady began walking the red carpet together. It’s now become an annual thing, and one of the few times in any given year when Gisele and Tom actually pose on a red carpet together. For this year’s Met Gala, I don’t really think Tom was at his best. Honestly, he looks pretty rough. And yes, his hair is really doing that. Did Gisele put him up to that? He’s said before that she’s in charge of his hair. Did she style him?
But Gisele looks good. She’s wearing this black Givenchy, which fits her like a glove. Gisele in Givenchy… it’s kind of boringly beautiful, right? I like it better than the red McQueen she wore last year, but this look feels like something we’ve seen a million times before, on many, many different girls. It also feels like this dress was Gisele’s second choice? Like she had something show-stopping as her first choice, but decided to go more low-key in black. The only thing I can really nit-pick on the dress is the weird front slit. I’m not opposed to a sexy slit, but I’m not sure if it fits on this dress.
I like the simplicity of Gisele’s styling – small earrings, no necklace, no bracelets, simple makeup. Dislike the hair – the Croydon facelift is not Gisele’s friend.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]