I barely know what to say about these two girls, Lea Michele and Kate Bosworth. I kind of wonder why I’ve never thought about comparing the two of them before. They’re very similar – in that they both approach the red carpet with a sense of hunger. Actual hunger, because, let’s face it, there are real concerns about when these two ever eat solid food. And metaphorical hunger, the hunger for fame, the hunger to be recognized, the hunger for acknowledgement that they are truly fashionable girls.
Lea Michele wore Diane Von Furstenberg – it’s kind of boring, but I genuinely like this on Lea. It flatters her figure, the color is great on her, and she styled it beautifully with the matching clutch (too matchy-matchy, but I think it’s fine) and the drop necklace. Great hair too.
As for Kate Bosworth in feathered Prada. You know what the worst part is? Sienna Miller did this look in a now-infamous Vogue spread in 2007 (infamous because it was the subject of The September Issue). Sienna was styled with an extremely high, tight bun, and the theme of the pictorial was “feathers”. Why is The Bos so dated? Why is she the most boring feathered person there? Why did she choose that lip color? So… The Bos is my choice for the most try-hard person in this post. Lea Michele’s hungry, as always, but The Bos was a disaster.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]