We covered the On the Road photo call earlier today – go here to see. These are some of the early photos from tonight’s red carpet premiere in Cannes. Just know that all of the photos haven’t come in yet and this post is just for the early ones, so you can talk about fashion and stuff. You know what’s nice? Robert Pattinson came out to support Kristen Stewart’s film! I think that’s sweet. I didn’t even realize Sparkles had arrived in Cannes yet (I’m not a Twihard) – his film promotional work doesn’t start until Friday, I think. So he came early to spend time with Kristen and to support her film. Sweet.
As far as I can see, Sparkles and Kristen didn’t pose together on the carpet – she was too busy with her cast. As for Kristen Stewart’s dress… it’s Balenciaga. She wore Balenciaga earlier today, and I’m guessing her fashion contract means she has to wear the label for day and night appearances. This dress is pretty – it’s not blowing me away, but at least it’s not some hideous, fur-ball Marchesa.
Kiki Dunst looked… eh. I’ll say something nice about this Dior – it’s an interesting color choice for her. Kiki often chooses the lightest creams, whites and pastels, and it’s nice to see her in something bold. But I’m not crazy about this dress. Also: I’m really starting to wonder if she IS pregnant after all.
Ah, VIGGO!!! Why does he look so hot to me right now?
PS… Name that ginger. I can’t.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]