There are a surprising amount of stories to cover this three-day holiday weekend, and we’ll be getting to them today and tomorrow, of course. But before I begin with the real celebrity gossip, I just had to cover these photos of my boyfriend in the South of France. You Fassbender-stalking loonies didn’t tell me that Fassy came to Monaco!!! But he’s there (or he was there), and these photos are Fassy’s beard-y appearance at the Hugo Boss party. Fassy’s X-Men: First Class buddies, Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult were there, and now I’m in love with all of them because these photos are just so cute.
Before I really GO HARD on Fassy, I would like to say that I’m enjoying that Jennifer and Nicholas do seem like a “real couple”. They’re making their long-distance relationship work, they travel to see each other, and I buy that Nicholas is really cool with how Jennifer’s career has exploded since they first got together on the set of X-Men: First Class. And they’re seriously adorable together. I want to think Fassy cosigns this young couple too.
As for Fassy… the beautiful red beard. He’s ginger and beautiful ALL OVER, and he’s proud of it. And the hilarious posing. The shark grin. The suit (which barely contains his thunder). He looks like he’s gained some weight too, and it suits him. He also looks like he’s getting his drink on – which is fine. I wonder if Nicole Beharie managed to make it to Monaco? I couldn’t find any photos of her. Do you think Michael is chatting up the dark, lovely ladies in Monaco?
Update by CB: photos removed at photo agency’s request and replaced by photos of Fassbender at The Formula One Grand Prix on May 27.
Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet.
Written by Kaiser
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]