Here are some new photos of Taylor Swift in Santa Monica yesterday. I’m not going to go on and on about Swifty’s Bolt-On Watch, but I will just say that there are still mixed opinions about whether or not she got ‘em done, and I still think she did. These aren’t the best photos to really check out her bust, but I see a busty swell in that button-down shirt, and I think that swell is relatively new. Also: I love Swifty’s hair here, and the red lips are fantastic. Some girls can just pull off red lips, and surprisingly enough, Swifty is one of them (I am not).
In other Swifty news, the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum is about to open a “Taylor Swift: Speak Now” exhibit. Swifty has given (lent?) “costumes, instruments, props and set pieces” from her Speak Now tour to the museum, which will be open throughout the CMA Music Festival in Nashville. Swifty is historic, it seems. It’s also possible that this is a bit of tit-for-tat, so to speak. Swifty donated $4 million to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum a few weeks ago – she targeted the money to help fund “a new 7,500-square-foot education center at the museum.” It was the largest monetary donation by any artist in the history of the Country Music Hall of Fame, and they’re naming the education center after her too – the Taylor Swift Education Center! And now she’s let them borrow all of her costumes and set pieces too.
Say what you will about Swifty’s personal life – which I suspect is not half as vanilla as she would have us believe – but she is a really good girl. She has consistently put her money where her mouth is, and she consistently donates to education causes and children’s charities. Well done, Swifty. Go ahead with your (alleged) bolt-ons.
Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet.
Written by Kaiser
- Tabloid covers of Kim Kardashian’s pregnancy [Buzzfeed]
- Henry Cavill rode the bus incognito [Lainey Gossip]
- I have been loving Food Network Star [D-Listed]
- Milla Jovovich’s bizarre dress [Go Fug Yourself]
- Honey Boo Boo in smell-o-vision [Reality Tea]
- What wrecks your suspension of disbelief? [Pajiba]
- Amanda Bynes in Atlantic City [Evil Beet]
- Vintage Father’s Day photos from celebs [Popsugar]
- Nicole Scherzinger at X-Factor auditions [Popoholic]
- Who has a pill habit? [CDAN]
- Tamara Ecclestone bikini photos [Celebslam]