These are new photos of Gisele Bundchen, Tom Brady and their son Ben in Boston last week. A few weeks ago, shortly after the Met Gala, rumors began circulating about the state of Gisele Bundchen’s womb. Brazilian tabloids/gossips and fashion blogs began circulating completely unsubstantiated rumors that Gisele and Tom Brady were expecting their second child, and that Gisele is only a few months into the pregnancy but they’re already telling friends and family.
So, can you see any hint of bump on Gisele? I can’t. I guess if it’s still really early for her (first trimester) than she wouldn’t be showing. But would she be wearing skinny jeans (are those even jeans?)? Eh. Whatever is going on with her, she doesn’t look any bigger to me. I guess I should mention that her shirt is loose… but maybe that’s just comfort? Whatever. It wouldn’t surprise me if she was knocked up again, and I think there’s a good possibility that she is considering no one has come out and explicitly denied the rumors. What I do know: Tom and Gisele are really cute with Ben. And Ben has better hair than his dad.
Photos courtesy of Pacific Coast News, Fame/Flynet.
Written by Kaiser
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]