These are photos from the Hollywood premiere of Ted (or TED), that film with Mark Wahlberg, Mila Kunis and a computer-generated talking teddy bear voiced by Ted’s writer/director, Seth MacFarlane. This is Seth’s first full-length feature film as writer/director, and I kind of love that he cast Mila Kunis, an actress he has worked with for more than a decade on Family Guy – Mila does voice work as Meg Griffith. So here are some pics of Mila on the red carpet… ugh.
To be fair to her, CB thinks Mila looks beautiful, save for the drag queen makeup. But I’ve noticed something weird – Mila seems to look worse now that she’s with Ashton Kutcher. Maybe it’s just my perception of her, or maybe she’s just in a style rut independent of Ashton, or maybe it’s something else entirely. I don’t know. I think she looks rough. Her dress is Christian Dior – she’s one of the faces of the Dior brand. I think the dress might have been cuter is the makeup was less “dramatic”. And maybe with her hair up? The styling is definitely an issue.
Here’s Mark Wahlberg and his wife Rhea. Rhea looks pretty. Isn’t it about time for her to get pregnant again?
I can’t help it, I think Seth MacFarlane is sexy. It’s totally his voice. And he seems like such a smug bastard, which is one of my weaknesses (along with a great voice). Also: I f–king love American Dad. I couldn’t care less about Family Guy, but I adore American Dad. Sigh… Seth is such a d-bag. I would totally hit it.
Photos courtesy of WENN, Fame/Flynet.
Written by Kaiser
- True Blood premiere party photos [Buzzfeed]
- Who went to Courtney Cox’s birthday dinner? [Lainey]
- Guy freaks out at Wendy’s [D-Listed]
- Fug or Fab: Amy Adams [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of New Jersey recap [Reality Tea]
- Community’s Dan Harmon apologizes [Pajiba]
- Ozzy and Sharon are back together [Evil Beet]
- Matt Latner wedding photos [Popsugar]
- Kanye West’s mistress changes her story [CDAN]
- Kate Moss is drunk [Celebslam]
- Maniac film review [Moe Jackson]
- Texas mom runs over carjacker [Starcasm]