I really hope this is the last leg of the promotional tour for The Amazing Spider-Man. I think Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield hope it is too. All last week, Emma and Andrew were touring Europe with photo calls and premiere – the week before they had been in Asia. So… they’re probably pretty sick of it by now. I know Emma’s stylist must be sick of it by now, because they’re running out of clothes.
So… these are photos from hopefully the last stop in Europe – Rome, Italy. Emma wore white Jason Wu for the day-time photo call, and then black Bottega Veneta for the premiere. The photo call pics are all the evidence I need for “Why Emma Should Not Be A Blonde”. Who does she look like? I can’t even put my finger on it. There’s some Naomi Watts in there. A little bit like Jennifer Aniston too. Basically, she looks kind of bland and like every other blonde-ish actress. GO BACK TO GINGER.
As for the Bottega Veneta… I like the dress. I think it’s flattering and pretty and well-made. And I think the styling makes her look like Elizabeth Banks. Right? I could totally see Elizabeth Banks in this whole look, down to the hair and makeup. Oh, well.
PS… What is Emma’s obsession with peplums/dust ruffles/biscuit flounces? She has A Peplum Problem.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- Brad Pitt & Jimmy Fallon yodel [Pajiba]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt got her baby daddy a job [Lainey]
- D-Listed's comments are back! [D-Listed]
- What is Eva Longoria wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of OC recap [Reality Tea]
- A candidate for next Taylor Swift boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Vintage gossip: Ava Gardner [Evil Beet]
- Popular celebrity baby names [Popsugar]
- Emma Roberts looking scrawny [Popoholic]
- Bear gets right next to guy in tree! [CDAN]
- Melissa Joan Hart and Ryan Reynolds? [Celebslam]
- Mariah Carey poses in monokini [Starcasm]