Short answer: NO. Long answer: No, but it was close.
Princess Charlene and Prince Albert celebrated their first wedding anniversary on Sunday. Can you believe it’s been a year? It seems like longer. I bet it feels like longer to Charlene too. For some reason, I have an image of her sitting in a high tower, looking out at Monaco, quietly counting down the seconds. To what, pray tell? Part of me think she should just get pregnant and be done with it. Part of me thinks she should “pull a Katie Holmes” and get all of her ducks in a row and then BOLT LIKE THE WIND. Anyway, these are some new photos of Charlene at the Dior show in Paris yesterday. Charlene spent her anniversary in Monaco (see photos here, note the one where she looks like she’s going to vom when Albert has his hands on her), but maybe Albert gave her a special present for the anniversary: a trip to Paris without him. A chance to hang out with ladies.
Incidentally, Albert told a Brazilian magazine, “We are really happy and feel like it (the marriage) happened yesterday… I am very proud of what my wife has accomplished this past year, creating her foundation dedicated to children and sport, and being so involved in her new role in Monaco. She is fulfilling a difficult mission in a perfect way, and I thank her for that.” LOL. How efficient and business-like. “She is a great employee- er, wife. She fulfills her role. Yes.” As for Charlene in these photos – I think she looks pretty. Pretty and sad. RUN CHARLIE!!!
More photos from the Dior show yesterday… Jennifer Lawrence wearing something unusual (for her), Melanie Laurent looking like ass in a horrible, unflattering outfit, Marion Cotillard looking adorable in a dress that I consider too short, and Sharon Stone, who is pretty much Norma Desmond at this point.
Photos courtesy of WENN, Fame/Flynet.
Written by Kaiser
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]