First of all, we now know what Casper Smart bought his lover for her 43rd birthday: a diamond!!!….necklace. And embarrassment, obviously, but J.Lo has got her love-goggles on so she can’t see it. Anyway, instead of proposing (LIKE SHE WANTED), Casper just treated J.Lo to a birthday gift of “a diamond necklace with a pink teddy bear.” Because she calls him Bear. And he calls her Bear. Because it’s one of the few words that boy can spell (and even then it’s a struggle). Page Six says that J.Lo “was surprised” by a birthday dinner surrounded by friends like Mary J and Benny Medina. A source says: “J.Lo got out of her car blindfolded and took it off when the guests yelled ‘Happy Birthday’ over the side of the yacht.” The birthday cake was in the shape of a bear too. Casper said: “BEAR. B-E… um… uh… B….I gotta pee.” Then they salsa danced.
In other J.Lo news, her new music video for “Goin’ In” debuted. I’m not even going to bother doing a second-by-second analysis of it, mostly because the damn thing is so frenetic and attention deficit. I like some of her costumes, although I hate those silver dance pants that she’s wearing in one of the “dance breaks”. The crotch is messed up – they look like those dumb pants Justin Bieber is always wearing. At first I kind of hated the song, but… it might be a decent one for the gym, you know? Casper isn’t in this one. THANK GOD.
Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet and WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- Zach Galifianakis is awesome [Buzzfeed]
- Prince at the Billboard Music Awards [D-Listed]
- Bieber’s Billboard look [Go Fug Yourself]
- Married to Medicine recap [Reality Tea]
- Celebrity first marriages [Pajiba]
- The last Mad Men baffled a lot of people [Lainey]
- Karolina Kurkova’s crazy hot dress [Moe Jackson]
- Jennifer Garner on set [Popsugar]
- Kitten vs. Lizard [CDAN]
- Doetzen Kroes’ great butt [Celebslam]
- Shameless star Jeremy Allen White [OMG Blog]
- RIP Ray Manzarek [Bossip]