Oprah is buying a new “condo” in an exclusive Chicago building. Although her new place takes up an entire floor, it’s just half the size of her last place, which was 10,000 square feet. Word is that she’s moving for the sake of her five dogs, who were annoying her neighbors in her last building.
Oprah and Stedman are finally moving in together and Life and Style speculates that they’re going to be married after over a decade of dating:
At last! Life & Style has learned exclusively that Oprah Winfrey, 52, and longtime beau Stedman Graham, 55, are set to make it official — they’re going to cohabitate!
“They will be moving together to a new place,” a rep for Oprah confirms.
Could this be the first step towards marriage?
Insiders tell Life & Style that Oprah and Stedman could finally be ready to walk down the isle. “At Oprah’s age she no longer feels she has to prove anything about being a strong single woman,” says one insider. “She’s happy to let Stedman have what he wants.”
While the rep downplays talk of nuptials, the insider says Chicago would be the frontrunner for the wedding location — and Oprah just bought the perfect love nest there: a $6 million, 5,000-square-foot apartment!
Congrats to Oprah and Stedman!
If Oprah gets married now, it doesn’t really seem like she’s doing it for love. I doubt it will happen though. She’s been with Stedman forever and they’re only just moving in together? I’m not buying it.
Written by Celebitchy
- Zach Galifianakis is awesome [Buzzfeed]
- Prince at the Billboard Music Awards [D-Listed]
- Bieber’s Billboard look [Go Fug Yourself]
- Married to Medicine recap [Reality Tea]
- Celebrity first marriages [Pajiba]
- The last Mad Men baffled a lot of people [Lainey]
- Karolina Kurkova’s crazy hot dress [Moe Jackson]
- Jennifer Garner on set [Popsugar]
- Kitten vs. Lizard [CDAN]
- Doetzen Kroes’ great butt [Celebslam]
- Shameless star Jeremy Allen White [OMG Blog]
- RIP Ray Manzarek [Bossip]