These photos came out over Labor Day weekend but we may as well discuss them now, since I was lazier than Kaiser and Bedhead and didn’t work. Jennie Garth, 40, made an appearance at a pool party in Vegas on Saturday looking like a million bucks. (Radar has a photo of her just in her bikini without the coverup.) Jennie has lost an estimated 20 pounds in the last three months and she didn’t just do it on the heartbreak diet following her sad split with husband Peter Facinelli. She had help from a trainer at her local gym, who explained to US Weekly that they do circuits of free weights interspersed with running. US Weekly also had a quote from Jennie on her diet, which includes “Greek yogurt in the morning, salads and proteins the rest of the day and maybe a cupcake if I’ve been a good girl.” You can tell that she’s put a lot of hard work in and that Jennie isn’t indulging in those cupcakes often.
As for Jennie’s lovelife, there were rumors that a lot of us hoped were true that she was dating her old 90210 costar, Luke Perry. Luke’s rep denied the story, and now there’s a new report that Dylan and Kelly are co-creating a half hour sitcom together, yay!
Rumorfix first reported the news of Perry and Garth’s new project, with her rep saying, “They have been spending a lot of time together recently because the two are working on developing a TV sitcom together. It will be a multicamera half-hour show—currently we have producers and writers and are meeting with networks.”
That’s great news and I hope it happens for these two! Jennie might not be dating Dylan, but she does have a new man in her life. She was seen out with a hot photographer named Noah Abrams a couple of weeks ago. She’s said of dating that “I always said I would rather lick a dirty floor than go back to dating.” It looks like she’s enjoying liking that floor. Work it Jennie!
Photo credit: WENN and Pacific Coast News
Written by Celebitchy
Posted in Jennie Garth
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]