One of the things I’ve liked about Megan Fox over the past few years is that she tends to disappear when she’s not specifically promoting something. In between film promotions and ad campaigns, Megan has learned how to keep a lower profile and not walk every red carpet or call the paparazzi for every outing. Now, I’m sure that she still calls the paps occasionally, and I’m positive that she works with a handful of photographers and a couple of exclusive photo agencies when she wants to control her own photo-op – you can see her first “baby bump” photo ops here and here, both over the summer, both photo ops she was working with the photographer.
So… these are new photos of Megan and her husband, Brian Austin Green, out to breakfast yesterday. Megan and BAG look displeased that there’s a camera there. Perhaps because they didn’t call and organize this shoot? But at least they were prepared – notice the way Megan and BAG are working in concert to shield her bump from the lens of the camera. Which makes me think that Megan is going to end up selling her “exclusive” to People Mag (maybe Us Weekly, but probably People) once the baby comes. She doesn’t want to flood the market with lots of bump pics – she wants to drive up the price of her exclusive. Because in Hollywood (and everywhere else in America), babies are BIG business.
By the way, I have no idea when Megan is due. I’m assuming her due date is coming up pretty soon, just because she had a sizeable second-trimester bump when she debuted her pregnancy officially back in June. So… maybe she’s due (counts on fingers)… within the next month to six weeks? Also: I think Megan looks prettier in these photos than I’ve seen her in a while. I think she’s stopped messing with her face throughout the pregnancy, and her face has filled out a little, and she looks gorgeous. (OK, she’s still getting lip injections, but other than that, no tweaking.)
Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet.
Written by Kaiser
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]