It’s hard not to love Sofia Vergara. She just seems like she’s such a good time, in every way, shape or form. While this Zuhair Murad dress would have been a cut-out disaster on most women, Sofia ended up rocking it and forcing me to love it. What I dislike: the cutouts, the seemingly weird design choice to “force” her boobs apart, and the way the gown was cut through the butt. What I loved: the color (gorgeous teal), how Sofia’s body looked in the dress, and how you could tell that she felt comfortable in it. I know some of you find her annoying, but I love her. I was kind of sad for her that she brought 19 family members to the Emmys only to watch Julie Bowen win, but I do think Julie and Sofia genuinely enjoy each other, and they’re tight in real life. Julie even went to Mexico for Sofia’s 40th birthday party, you know? They’re tight.
Here’s Padma Lakshmi in orange Monique Lhuillier. Yeah… the design is pretty enough, although I think it’s all pretty “basic” (as in “Lhuillier basically dyed one of her basic wedding gowns and gave it to Padma”). The orange is AWFUL. I have similar coloring to Padma and I would never wear this color, I would never even attempt it or think, “Hey, maybe that will work.” She’s a beautiful woman and she looks like a traffic cone. MOVE THAT PADMA LAKSHMI, I’M LINDSAY LOHAN!!!
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]