Yay! I had a feeling that Reese Witherspoon would be giving birth this week. Thank God my Pregnancy Betting Pool wasn’t completely off. People Mag and Us Weekly have confirmed that Reese welcomed her third child today, Thursday. It’s a boy! This is the first child for Reese’s husband Jim Toth, and it’s Reese’s second son. We even have a name! Tennessee James Toth.
Reese Witherspoon is a mom again! The 36-year-old actress welcomed a baby boy, named Tennessee James, in a Los Angeles on Thursday Sept. 27, her tells confirms to Us Weekly:
“Reese Witherspoon and husband Jim Toth welcomed Tennessee James into their family today. Both mom and baby are healthy and the entire family is thrilled.”
This is Witherspoon’s third child, and her first with second husband Toth; Us broke news of the Oscar-winner’s pregnancy back in March 2012.
Witherspoon shares custody of daughter Ava, 12, and son Deacon, 8, with ex-husband Ryan Phillippe, 37, from whom she split in 2006 after 7 years of marriage.
Toth, 41, a high-powered CAA agent, and the Water for Elephants star in March 2011 at the actress’ $10 million ranch in Ojai, Calif. (which Witherspoon recently put back on the market) after over a year of dating.
I guess the name is for Reese – she was raised in Tennessee, and she identifies herself as a Tennessee girl. It could also be an homage to Tennessee Williams too, I suppose, although Williams’ real name was Thomas. I kind of like the name… historically, I don’t have a problem with “location” names and stuff, although I still hate that Alicia Keys named her son Egypt.
Anyway, congrats to Reese, Jim and the whole family!
Photos courtesy of WENN, Fame/Flynet.
Written by Kaiser
- True Blood premiere party photos [Buzzfeed]
- Who went to Courtney Cox’s birthday dinner? [Lainey]
- Guy freaks out at Wendy’s [D-Listed]
- Fug or Fab: Amy Adams [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of New Jersey recap [Reality Tea]
- Community’s Dan Harmon apologizes [Pajiba]
- Ozzy and Sharon are back together [Evil Beet]
- Matt Latner wedding photos [Popsugar]
- Kanye West’s mistress changes her story [CDAN]
- Kate Moss is drunk [Celebslam]
- Maniac film review [Moe Jackson]
- Texas mom runs over carjacker [Starcasm]