Things have been pretty quiet in Eva Mendes-Ryan Gosling-land ever since the Toronto Film Festival, when Eva donned her Turban of IDGAF and threw shade at all the Hey-Girls who imagined themselves to be Ryan Gosling’s immortal beloved(s). Ryan and Eva seem solid. Suspiciously solid! We’ll see, my Hey-Girls. We’ll see. Anyway, this is just a funny story about Gosdes/Mendling via Mike Walker’s gossip column in The Enquirer. It’s probably completely made up, but you never know. Walker does get some scoops, and I can imagine that this is the kind of story that would get repeated amongst Gosling’s Hey-Girls.
It ain’t easy being Ryan Gosling’s girlfriend! Eva Mendes, trying to kick back over drinks with her silver screen stud-muffin at the Four Seasons Hotel, glowered when a gorgeous, mid-20s hottie in a low-cut shirt and tight pants rushed up to gush that Ryan’s “even better-looking in person!”
Ryan responded politely, and Eva suffered in silence – but unsheathed her sharp claws when the babe started stroking Ryan’s arm seductively. Yanking the invasive paw off her man, Eva spat loudly: “Okay, that’s enough face time, honey… this ain’t no celebrity petting zoo!”
[From The Enquirer, print edition]
I can’t see Eva uttering the words, “this ain’t no celebrity petting zoo!” But I can see Eva Mendes stone-cold icing a bitch who gets too close to the Gosdong. That seems “in character” with what I know of Eva. Plus, there’s some (tabloid) record of Eva being very jealous and protective of Gosling – she even traveled to Thailand to keep her eye on the wandering Gosdong earlier this year. Eva’s in it to win it. She’s not going to let some little Hey-Girl stroke her man. Watch out, ladies.
Photos courtesy of WENN, Fame/Flynet.
Written by Kaiser
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]