First of all, this photo ^^ is maybe one of the best things ever, right? Liam Neeson and Ice-T’s wife Coco, hanging out at a Jets/Dolphins game in Miami over the weekend. Coco tweeted the photo. I actually wonder if Liam knew exactly who Coco was. Perhaps he was surprised to find himself, like me and many others, chancing upon an E! marathon of Ice Loves Coco and thinking, “Wow, they actually have a really strong marriage, and they’re incredibly sweet together.” I would like to imagine that Liam asked about Spartacus the bulldog.
Second thing – Liam Neeson appeared on the Ellen DeGeneres show… yesterday? Or maybe it’s happening today. Liam was challenged to do a silly stunt to raise money for breast cancer research, and he was game. Really, really game. He wore a pink robe, which he took off to reveal a hot pink speedo (which he then threatened to take off!) – and then he got in some kind of water tank and he got wet for charity. Amazing. Here’s the video:
Oh, and Liam is going to be on Inside the Actor’s Studio tonight! I can’t believe he’s never appeared on the show before. James Lipton is going to be extra-sycophantic for Liam.
Basically, it feels like Liam is doing an “I’m awesome” tour, right? Which will make many of us forget about the reports that he keeps girlfriends in every city.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
Posted in Liam Neeson
- True Blood premiere party photos [Buzzfeed]
- Who went to Courtney Cox’s birthday dinner? [Lainey]
- Guy freaks out at Wendy’s [D-Listed]
- Fug or Fab: Amy Adams [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of New Jersey recap [Reality Tea]
- Community’s Dan Harmon apologizes [Pajiba]
- Ozzy and Sharon are back together [Evil Beet]
- Matt Latner wedding photos [Popsugar]
- Kanye West’s mistress changes her story [CDAN]
- Kate Moss is drunk [Celebslam]
- Maniac film review [Moe Jackson]
- Texas mom runs over carjacker [Starcasm]