Finally! It really has felt like a week without any sightings of the usual dudes I have on rotation. But this morning, we finally have some new photos of Benedict Cumberbatch! Last night, Cumby attended the Specsavers Crime Thriller Awards in London. Yeah, I have no idea what that is. But Cumby was there, he was wearing a lovely suit, and he was embracing Una Stubbs (who plays Mrs. Hudson on Sherlock) and Lara Pulver (who played “The Woman” or Irene Adler in Sherlock’s ‘A Scandal In Belgravia’). If that was all Greek to you, get thee to Amazon and order up season 1 and 2 of Sherlock, for the love of God. It’s one of the best shows on TV right now, right up there with Mad Men, in my opinion.
I have some good news for Cumby fans and some bad news for gossip fans – and it’s the same news: Cumby hasn’t said anything ridiculously bitchy lately. I know, it’s unfortunate. I look forward to hearing Cumby’s bitchy rumblings soon… surely he’ll have a project to promote shortly? As for this awards show – Cumby won! And Sherlock won! They took home a bunch of awards, which you can read about here.
So… Benedict Cumberbatch: would you hit it? I ask this question all the time, but in my defense, I think I’m slowly convincing more and more of you to The Cumby Side. At the very least, I’m convincing more of you to watch Sherlock. Where you will then fall in love with Cumby, surely. Yes, he looks like the love child of an alien and a cat. But I would still hit it. SO HARD.
PS… I’m also including a photo of Rupert Penry-Jones, who I recently saw in a 2008 remake of The 39 Steps. Rupert is, no joke, extraordinarily beautiful. He is seriously a good-looking dude, and he’s even better in motion.
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
Posted in Benedict Cumberbatch
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]