Damn, it’s obvious who this is about, and it makes me feel all sad inside.
From The NY Daily News
Which recently announced engagement between TV co-stars will come as a surprise to his Aussie boyfriend? Crikey!
That’s just cruel. The only engagement between co-stars that’s been announced recently is between House’s Jennifer Morrison and Jesse Spencer, and Spencer is Australian so it’s obviously about him. I never got the gay vibe from him, but that’s what these blind items are for – so they can insinuate things about people without getting into trouble. I’m not buying it.
What do you guys think – is Dr. Chase gay? There goes another hot TV doctor dissapointing straight women everywhere.
Written by Celebitchy
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]