We’re just doing an assortment of Halloween photos from various events – some of them will be from neighborhood trick-or-treating, some of them from actual events and parties. Let’s start off with Miley Cyrus showing off her Nicki Minaj costume via Twitter. Miley threw a Halloween party (which is apparently an annual thing now?) at Beacher’s Madhouse. The Cyrus Clan was there, as was Liam Hemsworth (who was a unicorn, and I would love to see those photos!) and Zac Efron, who came to the party dressed as a Brokeback Mountain cowboy. COUGH.
Here’s Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart taking Calista’s son (their son!) trick-or-treating in Brentwood. I guess they’re supposed to be “nerds”? Is there some significance to Harrison’s “Timmy” name tag?
Here’s Gwen Stefani last night in London, at Jonathan Ross’s party. Sandy from Grease/dead Hurricane Sandy I guess.
Gwen only made it to London yesterday – and she brought a costumed Zuma through Heathrow. He’s Darth Vader, right?
Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet and Miley’s Twitter.
Written by Kaiser
- Brad Pitt & Jimmy Fallon yodel [Pajiba]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt got her baby daddy a job [Lainey]
- D-Listed's comments are back! [D-Listed]
- What is Eva Longoria wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of OC recap [Reality Tea]
- A candidate for next Taylor Swift boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Vintage gossip: Ava Gardner [Evil Beet]
- Popular celebrity baby names [Popsugar]
- Emma Roberts looking scrawny [Popoholic]
- Bear gets right next to guy in tree! [CDAN]
- Melissa Joan Hart and Ryan Reynolds? [Celebslam]
- Mariah Carey poses in monokini [Starcasm]