Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are at it again with the tweeting of “subtext” photos. Notice that I am including Liam in this nonsense too, which means that those rumors of him being annoyed with Miley’s constant tweeting of drama are probably just that — rumors. As time wears on, I’m beginning to think that they’re really on the same page, maturity wise, which I guess is a good thing for a young couple who’s planning to getting married. She’s silly and goofy, and he laughs hysterically at squirrels. They also now have matching Teddy Roosevelt tattoos. And now they’re both being goofy by posting photos of Liam wearing a “wedding” ring via his Pheed account and her Twitter page. So, did they get hitched?
To answer the question, no, Miley and Liam probably didn’t get secretly married over the Christmas holiday or any earlier than that. They’re reportedly planning a huge, three-wedding extravaganza, and I don’t think Miley is the type to secretly head down to the courthouse to get married in advance. She wants a big, splashy series of parties, and she probably wants the cover of People. Basically, this wedding bidness is all she has going on other than her dogs and her pilates, so I can’t blame her for wanting to go all out with these nuptuals. However, I do blame her (and Liam too) for being generally annoying on social networks. Now we know that he’s all about the tweeting of dumb photos too.
Photos courtesy of Twitter and Pheed
Written by Bedhead
- True Blood premiere party photos [Buzzfeed]
- Who went to Courtney Cox’s birthday dinner? [Lainey]
- Guy freaks out at Wendy’s [D-Listed]
- Fug or Fab: Amy Adams [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of New Jersey recap [Reality Tea]
- Community’s Dan Harmon apologizes [Pajiba]
- Ozzy and Sharon are back together [Evil Beet]
- Matt Latner wedding photos [Popsugar]
- Kanye West’s mistress changes her story [CDAN]
- Kate Moss is drunk [Celebslam]
- Maniac film review [Moe Jackson]
- Texas mom runs over carjacker [Starcasm]