I’m not sure what’s going on in these photos. My gut is telling me that this isn’t some kind of “Oh, Mel Gibson and Gerard Butler just ran into each other at some restaurant” thing. Fame/Flynet describes the pics as “Actors Mel Gibson and Gerard Butler enjoy some time together in Miami Beach, FL on February 2nd, 2013. After lunching with a beautiful lady, Gibson stepped out with Butler and joked with each other as they move through the crowds.” ??????
So what does this mean? My first gross thought was that they like the same kind of women – Mel’s post-divorce ladies have been leggy brunettes with wide mouths (better for Jucuzzi beejs?) and Gerard definitely shares that type too. So is this a “like-minds” thing about their ladies? Is that enough to build a friendship with a violent, woman-beating anti-Semite?
What worries is me is that it seems like Mel and Gerard are partying together often enough nowadays – TMZ had photos of the two of them a few nights before, just two dudes hanging out in Miami, eating steaks and cavier and drinking sake. Which is still alcoholic, right? Both Gerard and Mel should not be drinking sake. At all. You know what really worries me? The idea that Mel Gibson may have reached out to Gerard Butler to try to “sober-coach” him and help him out, like Mel did with Robert Downey Jr. And Lindsay Lohan. Mel as a sober-coach? With sake? Ugh.
Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet.
Written by Kaiser
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]