Duchess Kate stepped out AGAIN for some work!! Twice in two days! Three days of work in four days!! This is amazing. Kate joined Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip at the Baker Street tube station to mark the 150th anniversary of the London Underground today. Kate wore a Malene Birger coat which seems new…? I don’t remember seeing it before, but Kate has a lot of blue coats and I usually approve of them. I almost always like Kate in shades of blue – it’s one of her best colors. I don’t know what she was wearing under the coat, but I know it was something short, because I can’t even see a hem under there. What is it with Kate and maternity minis?
But I have some bad news, y’all. The sausage curls are back!! She curled her hair extra-special for this appearance, maybe because she thinks the Queen loves her curls? I do like her little black hat/fascinator, though. It’s very “smart”.
While Kate was making a tour of the subway train, she was given a “Baby on board” badge and I sh-t you not, she asked, “How does it work?” The dude explained that women wear the badges on the tube so men know the ladies are pregnant and the dudes give up their seats. Kate also said something along the lines of “Oh yes, I’ve seen this before.” Back in her peasant days! She will never have peasant days again! It’s all special helicopters and luxury SUVs and private planes now.
PS… I believe those are Princess Diana’s diamond-and-sapphire earrings – William gave those to Kate last year, maybe?
PPS… She really doesn’t get that there’s a difference between “day” and “night” makeup, right?
Photos courtesy of WENN.
Written by Kaiser
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]