Britney Spears attended an Elizabeth Arden event in NY yesterday to celebrate the success of her three perfumes put out by the company.
A giant cake in shape of her fragrance bottle for Fantasy commemorated the occasion, and young dancers from Broadway Dance Center, where Britney had studied in New York before becoming a top-selling recording artist, helped her celebrate. Dancers competed in a dance-off judged by Britney. Twelve-year-old Marina Micalizzi was the winner.
In the pictures at the event, Britney looks polished and happy. She seems to enjoy the dance contest and gets a kick out of the young dancers. In the pictures published by Wireimage, it’s hard to tell if she looks pregnant. There are candids of her leaving the event, though, that show a definite bump.
I’ve gradually changed my mind about this – Britney really is pregnant!
Britney Spears is selling a special Mother’s Day bear through 1-800-Flowers. $5 of the proceeds of each sale will benefit the Britney Spears Foundation.
She has a new song available online.
You can download “Luv the Hurt Away” featuring Full Force from BreatheHeavy.com.
Update: Some images removed on request.
Written by Celebitchy
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]