Tom Cruise may be a crazy cult spokesperson, but he didn’t lie to start a war that’s squandering all our nation’s resources, and resulting in soldier and civilian deaths by the thousands.
US Weekly compares Tom’s approval rating with the pResident’s, and notes that Tom’s is slightly higher:
According to a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll over the weekend when Mission: Impossible III opened to $47.7 million, about $12 million less than expected, the public has lost its loving feeling for Tom Cruise. When 1,013 adults were asked their opinion of Cruise, 35% were favorable and 51% unfavorable.
From Wednesday’s edition of USA Today:
President Bush’s approval rating has slumped to 31% in a new USA TODAY/Gallup Poll, the lowest of his presidency and a warning sign for Republicans in the November elections.The survey of 1,013 adults, taken Friday through Sunday, shows Bush’s standing down by 3 percentage points in a single week.
It just goes to show you that acting crazy and hating psychiatric drugs is less damning that ruining the middle east and getting a lot of people killed. Now if only much-deserved impeachment hearings were started, we might get rid of world’s worst pResident of all time.
It seems like low box office numbers could help tone down Cruise’s career. Mission Impossible 3 isn’t doing as well as expected. It’s not exactly tanking, though.
It would certainly be a welcome change if both Bush and Cruise would ride/fly off into the sunset.
Written by Celebitchy
- Zach Galifianakis is awesome [Buzzfeed]
- Prince at the Billboard Music Awards [D-Listed]
- Bieber’s Billboard look [Go Fug Yourself]
- Married to Medicine recap [Reality Tea]
- Celebrity first marriages [Pajiba]
- The last Mad Men baffled a lot of people [Lainey]
- Karolina Kurkova’s crazy hot dress [Moe Jackson]
- Jennifer Garner on set [Popsugar]
- Kitten vs. Lizard [CDAN]
- Doetzen Kroes’ great butt [Celebslam]
- Shameless star Jeremy Allen White [OMG Blog]
- RIP Ray Manzarek [Bossip]