Eminem has filed for divorce from Kim Mathers after a mere three months of marriage. It was his second marriage to the mother of his 10 year-old daughter, Hallie. Eminem should have studied his own lyrics, because he revealed much about his private life and his dysfunctional relationship with Mathers in his music:
I hate you, i hate you, i swear to god i hate you…
No one can hear you, now shut the F*** up and get what’s coming to you.
You were supposed to love me.
Now bleed bitch, bleed!
Eminem may have also revealed the reason why he reunited with Kim – fear of mortality and a feeling of responsibility for his daughter – in the lyrics to his single “When I’m gone”:
But baby we’re in Sweden, how did you get to Sweden?!
“I followed you daddy, you told me that you wern’t leavin
You lied to me dad, and now you make mummy sad
And I bought you this coin
It says ‘number 1 dad’, that’s all I wanted
I just wanna give you this coin
I get the point, fine, me and mummy are goin”
But baby wait-
“its too late dad, you made the choice. Now go out there and show ‘em you love ‘em more than us.”
Hopefully Eminem’s daughter is cushioned from the blow of her parents’ second divorce and this is not too hard on her.
Eminem and Mathers were married for the first time in 1999 and split up in 2001. Eminem received two years probation for pistol whipping a man he saw kissing Mathers outside a club after their first breakup in 2001.
Written by Celebitchy
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]