We cannot contain our delight at today’s news that Cameron and Justin are taking advantage of the brief ice skating “craze” to create and star in a ice skating-themed romance movie:
By the time they finish this flop the public will not give a shit about ice skating. The Olympics are finished, Skating with Celebrities has wrapped, and no one will care about ice skating a month from now. The only reason people will watch this is to see Cameron in tiny outfits.
Everyone also knows that it’s incredibly stupid to make a film with your significant other. The Sun recaps:
BEN AFFLECK and J-LO’s appalling Gigli came just before they split Ã¢â‚¬â€ and their careers have never recovered.
Eyes Wide Shut is not regarded as one of TOM CRUISE or NICOLE KIDMAN’s finest works. They divorced in 2001, two years after the film, STANLEY KUBRICK’s last, came out.
Gigli on ice – we can’t wait!
Written by Celebitchy
- Brad Pitt & Jimmy Fallon yodel [Pajiba]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt got her baby daddy a job [Lainey]
- D-Listed's comments are back! [D-Listed]
- What is Eva Longoria wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- Real Housewives of OC recap [Reality Tea]
- A candidate for next Taylor Swift boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Vintage gossip: Ava Gardner [Evil Beet]
- Popular celebrity baby names [Popsugar]
- Emma Roberts looking scrawny [Popoholic]
- Bear gets right next to guy in tree! [CDAN]
- Melissa Joan Hart and Ryan Reynolds? [Celebslam]
- Mariah Carey poses in monokini [Starcasm]