She fumed: “I never did that. I would never give drugs to a teenager. F**k you Sharon – as if I would ever give drugs to a teenager.”
Love, 43, claims she had never seen or heard of OxyContin until she had met Jack.
She added: “It was the first time I was ever introduced to the pills.”
Earlier this month, Sharon claimed Love was to blame for her son’s addiction to painkillers.
She said: “I will never have time for Courtney Love. She was the first person to give my son Jack the prescription drug OxyContin. There’s not a shadow of doubt in my mind about that. My dislike towards her is very personal.”
To me, it seems that the person responsible for Jack Osbourne’s drug addiction is probably Jack Osbourne himself. Even if you are a celebrity child, you must have seen an after school special. Or Dawson’s Creek. Or something that tells you ‘just say no to drugs.’ I can just imagine Jack coming home high on drugs and saying “But mom, Courtney Love gave them to me. They must be okay.”
Of course, Sharon Osbourne might have kept her mouth shut if she knew that Courtney hasn’t entirely mended her crazy ways. This week she – accidently – ripped Kate Moss’ $4,000 Dior dress at a London Fashion Week show. Be careful Sharon, Courtney isn’t afraid of ruining your couture, and making it look like an accident.
Picture note by Celebitchy: Courtney Love is shown on 9/24 at Grand Classics: Don’t Look Now at The Electric Cinema in London. Thanks to WENN for these pictures.
Written by Helen
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]