I found a picture of Gisele Bundchen with activist billionaire Ron Burkle on the JJB Board. I dug up information on the guy to create a post – just in case they were dating. It was published when I found out that Burkle and Bundchen were out doing business. Burkle owns a stake in P.Diddy’s clothing line and Bundchen is thinking of starting her own line too. Bundchen owns and designs Ipanema sandals, which sell over 6 million pairs a year. Picture [via]
Thanks for understanding, and the old post is after the jump.
Gisele Bundchen was photographed on March 14th leaving restaurant Koi in NY with billionaire Ron Burkle. Burkle owns a private investment firm called Yucaipa Companies along with Food 4 Less Supermarkets and Ralphs Grocery Co, the largest grocery chain in California. He is also a major fundraiser for the Democratic party and is said to have personally influenced P.Diddy to start the “Vote or Die” campaign in 2004. He lent two of his homes to John Kerry for lavish fundraising parties.
Burkle is currently involved in a bitter divorce battle with his wife. Although the two stopped living together in 1992 and officially separated in 1997, his estranged wife wants the separation agreement moved up to 2002 in order to get a larger settlement.
Burkle made press last year when his then-girlfriend sent an e-mail rant about him and his pending divorce to over 200 people, including Bundchen. She later apologized and Burkle was gracious about it.
Bundchen was most recently linked with hot surfer Kelly Slater after breaking up with Leonardo DiCaprio in November, 2005.
Update: Bundchen is still with Slater, and this was a business date only. We will try not to jump the gun next time.
This is supposed to be one of Burkle’s homes in La Jolla.
Written by Celebitchy
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]