Like everyone else, we assumed that the Jolie-Pitts were flying back to the states when they were photographed three days ago at the airport. That’s why we didn’t publish these pictures of Brad flying in Nice when we came across them earlier today – we assumed they were old.
It turns out that the famous couple flew to the south of France and that the unexpected venue afforded the Jolie-Pitts a precious few days out of the spotlight. These photos are of Brad flying yesterday.
Speculation is rampant that bitter Jennifer Aniston may beat her ex to the altar, and that Oprah will host the wedding!
“She just wants to be Vince’s bride – today, tomorrow, next week. She’s told him to name the day. As long as that day comes soon, that is.”
Life & Style Weekly cites a source that believes that Jen & Vince may be married before the release of their summer film opens.
And despite the sneaky way that Aniston got Oprah to endorse James Fry’s lousy psuedo-memoir (to promote the hoped-for film, for which Aniston owns the movie rights), Oprah has agreed to host Aniston’s wedding at her estate. Aniston reportedly wants a huge lavish affair to show the world how utterly petty and wasteful she can be. (She also probably can’t have the thing at her house since it’s overrun with rabbits.)
No matter what she does or who she attaches herself to, you can be sure that Aniston won’t be happy.
Two more after the jump.
Written by Celebitchy
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]