Catherine Zeta-Jones is filming “Mostly Martha” in NY. “Mostly Martha” is a remake of a 2001 German film of the same name. I’ve seen the original. It’s a thoughtful film about a single female chef who cares for her niece after her sister dies. The chef is a workaholic who avoids relationships and tries to express her emotions through cooking. Hopefully the remake will be as good as its predecessor.
Catherine Zeta-Jones and her husband, Michael Douglas, are the latest celebrities to lend their star power to a cause for the United Nations. They will attend a UN dinner on April 4th to raise funds for landmine removal.
Written by Celebitchy
- The Blemish interviews Carmen Electra [The Blemish]
- Rumer Willis joins Pretty Little Liars [Lainey Gossip]
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during interview [D-Listed]
- Fug or fab: Isla Fisher [Go Fug Yourself]
- Tamra Barney confirms spinoff [Reality Tea]
- Movie franchises that rebounded [Pajiba]
- Why Dylan McKay is the perfect boyfriend [Buzzfeed]
- Saoirse Ronan could have been a Lohan [Evil Beet]
- GIFs from Cannes [Popsugar]
- Cat massages a dog [CDAN]
- Heather Graham is so pretty [Celebslam]
- What is Lucy Hale wearing? [Moe Jackson]