Star Magazine says that Tom Cruise has postponed his nuptuals to Katie Holmes, pending her complete submission to the cult of Scientology:
And he’s willing to delay any nuptials to make certain – the report claims.
“There will be no (Nicole Kidman like) wiggle room,” a source named Skip Press reveals to the weekly. “In the coming months, Press says, “Katie will undergo intensive training on how to spot and avoid anyone critical of Scientology.”
“At the same time – the former Scientologist claims – “Her exposure to the outside world will be censored while she’s flooded with Scientology doctrine.
Cruise’s rep denies the story.
This seems like speculation from a former Scientologist based on his experiences with the cult. If he still has ties to the community and people are blabbing about Cruise’s plans for Katie, it could be true.
It could be bad news for the doe-eyed actress and new mother, whose identity has already been completely changed during her relationship with the crazy half pint. On the other hand, if Katie is being forced to submit to more Scientology bullshit that means she’s resisting somewhat. If she doesn’t buy into the cult wholeheartedly Tom isn’t going to marry her. If the cult keeps pushing her she may get fed up enough to leave. According to her prenup she’ll get a sweet deal even without marrying him and she may get her life back in the process.
Written by Celebitchy
- Mariah Carey lip synced on American Idol [CDAN]
- Colin Firth is looking good [Lainey Gossip]
- Internet celebrity charged with murder! [D-Listed]
- What is Paz Vega wearing? [Go Fug Yourself]
- New bachelors on The Bachelorette [Reality Tea]
- Goodbye to The Office [Pajiba]
- Bachelor Sean’s fiance cheats on him [Evil Beet]
- Britney Spears out with her man [Popsugar]
- Nina Dobrev works it [Popoholic]
- Cindy Crawford needs to lay off the ‘tox [Celebslam]
- Who said it: Carrie Bradshaw or The Dalai Lama? [Buzzfeed]